Are you ready to make the most of your talents and abilities, while helping other people make the most of their finances? Then consider joining the CEFCU team.
As a CEFCU employee, you can:
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Enjoy work-life balance with benefits for life's unexpected events.
- Full-time employees receive up to 50 hours of paid personal time separate from vacation time.
- Prepare for retirement.
- Plan for retirement with CEFCU's Pension Plan and Deferred Compensation 401(k) plan.
- Earn vacation time.
- Employees can earn up to 80 hours of paid vacation to use the following calendar year.
- Full-time employees receive up to 72 hours of additional paid vacation each year.
- Shape up in the Fitness Center.
- CEFCU's Fitness Center is available free of charge to staff and is open 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
- Let CEFCU help pay for your education.
- CEFCU will reimburse tuition for pre-approved business-related college courses with a final grade of C or better for full-time employees.
- Unlock your leadership potential with career development.
- CEFCU's Training and Development Program enhances employees' leadership skills for future management positions.
Bilingual Member Service Representative
CEFCU is now accepting applications for full–time bilingual — Spanish Member Service Representative positions for our Peoria Call Centers.
CSRs manage member and potential member phone requests to determine the necessary course of action to provide assistance. Provide the appropriate information concerning CEFCU's product features, policies, procedures, and services. Process the opening of applicable member accounts and the closing of member accounts. Analyze and process transaction requests through the various channels available, while utilizing the policies set forth to protect member confidentiality and member information. Assess the financial needs of members and potential members to sell and cross–sell CEFCU's products and services in order to contribute to CEFCU's corporate goal of creating member loyalty. Receive and acknowledge member issues and complaints while analyzing situations to determine resolutions within the Call Center's scope. Accurately and appropriately direct requests and issues that are outside of the Call Center's scope.
- Bilingual - Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
Successful candidates will possess strong judgment, leadership, decision making, and interpersonal skills; a history of positive financial management responsibility; strong performance in a team environment; business development skills along with a proven sales record; and a life-long learning attitude.Back to Top
Apply for a Position:
For confidential consideration, please download and complete an application (PDF, 58KB) and send the application along with your resume, and salary history to CEFCU.
P.O. Box 1715
Peoria, IL 61656-1715
Attn: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer
CEFCU is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees must meet surety company bonding requirements to qualify and to remain qualified for employment. Applicants are subject to pre-employment screening, including a drug test. Applicants and employees must have proven skills in personal financial management. CEFCU is an "at will" employer.Back to Top