Manage your CEFCU account your way by choosing the Membership Plan that’s right for you.
- Loyalty Plan: Enjoy unlimited personal service with no monthly fee when you simply do one or more of the following each month:
- E-Choice Plan: Choose the E-Choice Plan if you prefer to use ATMs and other convenient automated services to handle routine transactions2 but you don’t regularly use a Debit Card, CEFCU Bill Pay, direct deposit, or don’t maintain the minimum balance in your savings and loan accounts.
- Options Plan: Select the Options Plan if the Loyalty or E-Choice Plans aren’t right for you. Just pay a monthly fee of only $5 for full membership benefits and unlimited personal service.
Also, if you are under 25 years of age, your account is free — automatically! Contact CEFCU today for more information on the plan that fits the way you live.
|Loyalty Plan||E-Choice Plan||Options Plan|
|How can I make routine transactions?2||Any way you want!||
||Any way you want!|
|Is there a limit on teller transactions?||Unlimited||Unlimited non-routine transactions2||Unlimited|
|What’s the monthly account fee?||None — it’s FREE!||None — it’s FREE!||$5/month|
- $5,000 individual or $10,000 household balance, including all CEFCU Loan, Home Loan, CEFCU Credit Card, and deposit account balances, plus the market value of investment accounts obtained through CEFCU or CEFCU Financial Services®, Inc. (CFS) (but excluding individual stocks and bonds) and the insurance accounts with CFS (premiums paid prorated monthly, but excluding premiums for Vehicle Service Agreements) as of the last day of the calendar month.
- Routine transactions include check cashing, balance inquiries, deposits, cash withdrawals, and transferring funds between CEFCU accounts. Non-routine transactions involve those that might require personal assistance, such as applying for a loan, loan payments, purchasing Prepaid Cards, counting coins, discussing financial needs, or other transactions that cannot be completed through automated means.