Thank you for your interest in becoming a CEFCU member and opening an account.
Or, if you are an existing CEFCU member, thank you for your interest in adding an account.
To start an application or to add an account:
Click Start Application.
To retrieve a saved application:
Click on Retrieve Saved Application to return to the page where you last left your application.
In some cases, we may not be able to open your account online — but we can still help. Special account types —
including Health Savings Accounts, Business Accounts, IRAs and Educational Saving Accounts, and Trust Accounts —
require additional personal service, so contact a CEFCU Member Service Representative to get started.
If you do not have the information or items listed below, please contact CEFCU or visit a CEFCU Member Center
for personal service.
If you are already a CEFCU member, click Start Application to easily add an account.
If you are not already a CEFCU member, you must join CEFCU before you can open an account. To join CEFCU, you must:
- Qualify for CEFCU membership — Learn More
- Be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. resident alien
- Be at least 18 years of age
If you are younger than 18 or if you want to have a joint member on your account(s), you will need to contact CEFCU or visit a CEFCU Member Center to open your account.
If you are not already a CEFCU member, you will need to refer to the following:
- A valid government-issued photo I.D., such as a Driver's License or State-Issued I.D. Card
- A previous home address if you have lived at your current address less than two years
- U.S. Social Security number. Contact CEFCU
if you do not have a Social Security number
- Date of Birth