Cash Management Tools
Manage your CEFCU business deposits with these convenient cash management tools.
CEFCU Check Capture* is a convenient and secure remote deposit service for CEFCU business members.
- CEFCU provides your business with a scanner.
- You can make deposits 24/7.
- Deposits are credited to your account the same business day you make them.**
- The service eliminates the need to physically deliver deposits.
For more information, contact us.
Check Capture FAQs
- What is CEFCU Check Capture?
- Can I sign up for CEFCU Check Capture?
- How do I apply for CEFCU Check Capture?
- How much does CEFCU Check Capture cost?
- Can I deposit anytime, day or night?
- When will the funds be available for use?
- Can I access more than one Business account?
- What do I do with a check after it is scanned?
- How do I make a deposit if I cannot access CEFCU Check Capture?
- Do I have to provide my own equipment?
- What are the minimum computer system requirements?
CEFCU Check Capture is a service for CEFCU business members. It allows those members to scan checks and create an electronic deposit that is transmitted from your computer via a secure internet connection to CEFCU. It eliminates the need for you to physically deliver deposits.
CEFCU Check Capture is available only to business members. If you are a business member, you will need to demonstrate financial stability and successful business history in order to be approved for this service.
If you are a business member, you would need to complete a CEFCU Check Capture Application and Information Sheet along with a Personal Financial Statement. Contact us for more information or to get started. Additional financial information may be required.
The initial cost is $350 (one-time licensing fee) and $35 per month per scanner/software installation. There is no charge for each scanned item or number of deposits. A three-year agreement is required with automatic renewal each year after.
Yes. Deposits can be made anytime. Same-day credit is given to all deposits made by 5 p.m. (CT) Monday to Friday and by 1 p.m. (CT) Saturdays.
Funds generally are available the same day. Any deposits after 5 p.m. (CT) Monday to Friday and after 1 p.m. (CT) Saturdays are credited the next business day.
Yes. Multiple CEFCU Business accounts can be accessed by business members for no additional fees. The only time additional fees will be assessed is if you have multiple scanners.
CEFCU requires you to securely store the original check for a reasonable amount of time but not fewer than 90 days. After that time, the checks may be destroyed.
No. CEFCU provides a scanner for use with CEFCU Check Capture. If you already have a scanner, contact us to verify compatibility.
Your computer will need to meet the following requirements to use the system.
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 or Windows 7, 32 or 64 bit
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- CPU: Pentium 4 processor
- Memory: 1 GB Ram
- Hard Disk Drive: 20 GB
- USB Ports: 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Screen Resolution Setting: 1024x768
*Eligibility requirements subject to approval. The initial cost is $350 (one-time licensing fee) and $35
per month per scanner/software installation. There is no charge for each scanned item or number of
deposits. A three-year agreement is required with automatic renewal each year after. Minimum
computer system requirements apply.
**Same-day credit is given to all deposits made by 5 p.m. (CT) Monday to Friday and by 1 p.m. (CT) Saturdays.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Transfer funds quickly and efficiently with a secure web-based service.
- Payroll Deduction/Direct Deposit for employees.
- State and federal tax payments.
- Mandated child support payments.
- Electronic invoicing/debit.
- Payments to
- Corporate customers
- Trading partners
- Other divisions of your company.
Sign up for Sweep service, and any amount in your Business Checking above a target balance is automatically swept daily into an Insured Money Market Account (IMMA) to earn dividends. Funds are transferred daily from the IMMA to Business Checking account to cover checks.
- Liquidity: Access funds quickly and easily.
- Return: Earn competitive rates on excess operating cash balances.
- Ease: Enjoy automated cash management without brokerage fees.
Process credit sales for Visa® Credit Card, MasterCard®, American Express® Card, Discover® Card, and most debit cards.
- Authorize checks electronically.
- Access customer service for all card types 24/7, including holidays.
- Receive funds within 48 hours.
- Rent or purchase equipment for your terminal.