CEFCU Locations via GPS
Find a CEFCU Member Center or ATM location anytime
using your GPS device.
CEFCU provides Points of Interest (POI) files to load to your GPS device. These POI files contain the locations of CEFCU Member Centers and ATMs, so even when you're on the road, you can still find CEFCU locations with ease.
The links below allow you to download CEFCU POI files in a variety of formats. Check back periodically for updated POI files.
|Garmin||CSV GPX||CSV GPX|
|TomTom||OV2 ASC||OV2 ASC|
Review the FAQs for more information, and for detailed instructions on installing POI files for your GPS device, visit the Garmin, TomTom, or other GPS unit websites. Online, visit the Locations page to link to information and maps on Member Center and ATM locations.
The information provided is based on users knowing how to operate a GPS device with a computer, USB interface cable, and Points of Interest (POI) files.
The Garmin and TomTom installation instructions are provided as an example of how to perform a typical setup. For more detailed instructions on installing POI files for your GPS device, please visit the Garmin, TomTom, or other GPS unit websites.
Clicking the CSV, GPX, OV2, ASC, or KML POI links may display the contents of the file in your web browser instead of prompting you to download the file. If this occurs, right-click on the link and choose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As...".
- How do I get started?
- What is the difference between Express and Manual downloads?
- Why am I getting prompts?
- What is the maximum proximity distance I can set in my device?
- How do I view the CEFCU POIs?
How do I get started?
- Download and install Garmin's POI Loader.
Note: Some older Garmin models may not be compatible with this software. Visit the Garmin website for compatibility information and additional instructions before installing the software.
- Depending on the Garmin GPS device, choose the .GPX or .CSV file format and save the file to your computer.
- Connect your Garmin device via the USB interface cable and launch the Garmin POI Loader software.
Note: In most cases, connecting your Garmin compatible unit to your computer with the power on will automatically open the POI Loader software.
- POI Loader will prompt you for the location of the POI files. Locate the downloaded files on your computer.
- Select either English or Metric system (feet and MPH or meters and KPH).
What is the difference between Express and Manual downloads?
Select Express to automatically send the POI files to the device or select Manual to specify speed and distance alerts.
Why am I getting prompts?
You will be prompted for each POI file, and if you want to set either speed or distance alerts. When finished, press Next. The POI files will automatically be downloaded into your Garmin device, and a message will indicate how many POIs were loaded onto your device.
What is the maximum proximity distance I can set in my device?
The maximum proximity distance you can set in the manual mode is 37 miles.
How can I view the CEFCU POIs?
You can view the CEFCU POIs by navigating to the Extras menu on your Garmin device and selecting Custom POIs.
For compatibility information and additional instructions, visit the Garmin website.Back to top
How do I get started?
- Depending on the type of TomTom GPS device, choose the .OV2 or .ASC file format.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Connect your TomTom via the USB interface cable and browse to your Maps directory on the TomTom GPS unit (usually named USA and Canada, etc.).
- Copy the files you saved on your computer to this directory.
- When the files are copied completely, disconnect your TomTom and restart it.
How will the POIs appear?
You will see the CEFCU POIs in the Custom POI group, listed alphabetically.
For more compatibility information and additional instructions, visit the TomTom website.
After following the installation instructions, you can begin using the CEFCU POIs to locate CEFCU ATMs and Member Centers.Back to top