If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
Member Center Operations during COVID-19
The health and safety of members and employees remains a top priority for CEFCU. Here are some of the steps we are taking to support this priority in our Member Centers:
- Plexiglas barriers on the teller line, receptionist desk, and other areas with high person-to-person interaction.
- Social distancing indicators for members in line.
- Floor decals are used inside Member Centers to support social distancing and bright tape will be used outside Member Centers.
- Maintaining increased sanitation protocols. Employees remain committed to frequent handwashing and the use of hand sanitizer between interactions. All high-contact surfaces are being diligently sanitized throughout the day and employees have been instructed to stay home if an illness is suspected.
- Limiting visitors to only those required to perform transactions or conduct business.
- Requiring a mask or face covering for entry into lobbies. If identification is required, members may be asked to briefly lower their mask for identification.