If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
Mobile Banking App
- What kind of mobile device do I need to sign up for and use CEFCU Mobile Banking?
- How do I enroll in CEFCU Mobile Banking?
Enrollment is easy. Simply enter your CEFCU primary account number (7 digits or less, depending on account), date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number. That’s it.
If you are already enrolled in CEFCU On-Line, you just need to enter the same credentials to gain access.
- What types of transactions can I do through Mobile Banking?
You can perform the following transactions and features through Mobile Banking:
- View your deposit and loan accounts
- Check your current and available balances
- View recent transactions
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit
- Conduct transfers between CEFCU accounts
- Pay bills via CEFCU Bill Pay, if enrolled in CEFCU On-Line®
- Use the location search to find Member Centers and ATMs
- Reorder checks
- Apply for a loan
- Set account alerts
- View images of cleared checks
- Access Online Budgeting Tools
- View eStatements
- Make a Loan/Card payment
- Open an additional account
- Update Contact Information
- What is CEFCU Mobile Check Deposit?
CEFCU Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks directly into your primary Checking account using a supported device and the CEFCU Mobile Banking app.
Using Mobile Check Deposit is convenient and easy:
- Install the CEFCU Mobile Banking App to your device.
- From the Menu, select Transactions, and Mobile Check Deposit.
- Agree to the terms and conditions presented.
- Select your primary checking account and enter the amount of the deposit. Then, select Capture Image to photograph the front and back of the check, review the transaction, then click Submit.
- Are there fees to use CEFCU Mobile Check Deposit?
There is no fee from CEFCU to install the Mobile Banking App or to use Mobile Check Deposit. However, message and data rates may apply.
- Are there limits to how much I can deposit with CEFCU Mobile Check Deposit?
Yes, you’ll have a personal limit for the total dollar amount you may deposit. Deposits that exceed these limits may be rejected. Limits may vary. Contact a representative for more information.
- When will my funds be available after making a deposit with CEFCU Mobile Check Deposit?
After an initial review by CEFCU, the funds are credited to the account shortly thereafter. If you make a deposit by 4 p.m. (CT) Monday through Friday, it will be credited the same day; however, if you make a deposit after 4 p.m. (CT) Monday through Thursday, it will be credited the following day. Deposits made after 4 p.m. (CT) Friday will post the following Monday. Mobile Check Deposits are also not credited on weekends nor Federal Holidays.
- What kinds of checks can I deposit with CEFCU Mobile Check Deposit?
Contact Mobile Banking Support at 1.800.542.3328, ext 37070 for acceptable check types or refer to the electronic agreement for details.
- How do I get the best image of the check using CEFCU Mobile Check Deposit?
- Endorse your check before you photograph it. If you don’t, you may not receive credit for your deposit.
- Flatten your check and place it on a dark, non-reflective surface. Make sure there is enough light to distinguish the check from the background.
- Line up the check with the left top corner guide provided and click the camera icon to take a picture. Remember to take a picture of the front and the back of the check.
- The image will be displayed for you to review. If it is not readable, click ‘Retake’ and retake the picture of the check. If you can read the details of the check, click ‘Use’ to keep the image.
Note: If CEFCU’s system cannot correctly interpret the writing on your check, or the item cannot process via your mobile device, you can always attempt to deposit your check at any CEFCU Member Center or CEFCU ATM locations. Find an ATM.
- Who can I call if I have questions about CEFCU Mobile Check Deposit?
Please call 1.800.542.3328, ext. 37030.
- I’ve forgotten my CEFCU On-Line/Mobile Banking Password, what do I do?
From cefcu.com, enter your Login ID and from the Password page select the "Forgot your password?" link. From the Mobile Banking App, select the "Forgot your password?" on the login page. Follow the steps to reset your password.
- Bill Pay
- Business Remote Deposit
- Buying Your First Home
- CEFCU Money Center 24 ATM Enhancements
- Reorder Checks
- College Savings
- Consolidation Student Loans
- Construction Loans FAQs
- Contactless Cards FAQs
- CURewards Shop and Earn FAQs
- Finalizing and Closing the Mortgage
- Health Savings Account
- Mastercard® Rewards Program
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mobile Banking App
- CEFCU On-Line and Mobile Banking
- Online Security
- Private Student Loans
- Refer a Friend