If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
CEFCU Money Center 24 ATM Enhancements
CEFCU will be launching a fleet of brand new Money Center 24 ATMs. Fast Track Tellers will be phased out as all machines will offer the same full suite of transaction options.
- What are the major changes related to this upgrade?
- Cards insert horizontally into the card reader, and retained until the transaction is complete.
- New color layer screens
- Return Card feature
- One cash and check deposit insert slot (deposited separately)
- Bill denomination selection (denominations vary by location)
- All machines feature same transaction set - including My-Use, Holiday Saver, Loan, and Mortgage Payments
- Ability to change PIN number
- Account balances display on all receipts
- How do I insert my card into the ATM?
Cards must be inserted horizontally, with numbers facing up and closest to you into the ATM card reader. If the card is inserted incorrectly, the card reader flashes red, and a demonstration of proper insertion is displayed on the screen.
- What is the Return Card feature?
Once completing a transaction, except for a withdrawal, you will be asked to select either ‘Return Card’ or ‘Another Transaction.’ If finished with your transaction(s), you must select ‘Return Card’ to retrieve your card.
- Can I deposit cash and checks at the same time?
No. Cash and checks utilize the same deposit insert slot, but must be deposited separately based on the deposit type selected on the screen (i.e. if cash is selected when depositing checks, the ATM will reject the checks and only accept cash. You must cancel out of the transaction and start again). After choosing the deposit type, the screen will provide a prompt when ready for insertion.
- How do I select specific bill denominations on a cash withdrawal?
After inserting your card and entering your PIN number, select Cash Withdrawal > select from which account (Savings, Checking, Other – My Use, Holiday Saver, etc.) > select your bill mix. Bill denominations vary by location. Fast Cash withdrawals do not allow you to select bill denominations or account. The currency will default to the lowest number of bills (i.e. 4 - $50’s for $200).
- Why did I receive an error message when trying to make a Mortgage payment?
When making a Mortgage payment, the amount must be equal to or higher than your minimum monthly payment. The option to make principal only payments is unavailable.
- When will my new PIN number be valid after changing it on the ATM?
Your new PIN number will go into effect 24 hours after the transaction has been completed on the ATM for use at Point of Sale locations.
- Can I cash my check or deposit my check with cash back?
No, you must deposit the check and withdraw the money in a 2-step process.
- Bill Pay
- Business Remote Deposit
- Buying Your First Home
- CEFCU Money Center 24 ATM Enhancements
- College Savings
- Consolidation Student Loans
- Construction Loans FAQs
- CURewards® Mall FAQs
- Finalizing and Closing the Home Loan
- Health Savings Account
- Home Loans
- Mastercard® Rewards Program
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mobile Banking App
- Online Banking
- Online Security
- Private Student Loans
- Refer a Friend