Tools & Resources
- Blog: A Great Wedding in a Poor Economy
- Blog: How Much Home Can You Afford?
- Blog: Would You Split the Cost of an Engagement Ring?
- Booklet: Getting Married
- Checklist: Newly Married NEW
- Seven Unique Wedding Registry Websites
- Worksheet: What Is Your Financial
- Big Money Questions Before Marriage NEW
- Couples and Money: Reconciling a Spender-Saver Marriage
- Couples: Credit Score Conversation is Critical NEW
- Curbing the Costs of Being in Weddings
- The Dollars and Cents of Marrying After 60
- Joint Accounts: I Do or I Don't?
- Know Your Money Psychology Style
- Plan a Perfect Wedding on a Budget
- Wedding Gowns for Less
From changing a name to setting up joint accounts, contact CEFCU for the personal service you need.