At CEFCU, we’re here to help.
Have questions or concerns about your CEFCU Home Loan because of financial challenges or hardships? Call us at 1.800.633.7077.
To better assist you, we may need information about your financial circumstances, so please have the following documents available:
- Pay stubs (2 most recent)
- Tax returns (last 2 years)
- CEFCU and other account statements (last 60 days)
- Lease/rental agreement if the property is not owner-occupied
- Mortgage statement(s) from other lienholder(s)
- Documentation of current property insurance coverage
- Hardship letter explaining your current financial difficulties
- Complete BALANCE assessment
Potential options we may offer to you based on working with you may include loan extensions and/or modifications, and working with debt management programs offered through nonprofit independent agencies. The sooner you let us know about any challenges you may be having, the sooner we can assist you.
Housing and Urban Development (HUD) can help you, too. HUD is a U.S. government agency that increases home ownership and supports home buyers. HUD offers free or low-cost counseling throughout the country. To find out where the nearest counseling agency is in your area, please call 1.800.569.4287.