If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
The CEFCU Investment Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
No matter where you are in saving for the future, count on our team. We can help you set up a well-rounded investment plan or make sure you’re on the right path.
*Mutual Funds and variable annuities are sold by prospectus only. Contact your financial professional to obtain a prospectus before purchasing any Variable Annuity or Mutual Fund products. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Along with our experienced professionals, these resources can help you plan.
Workshops, Tutorials, & Seminars
Use our calculators to see:
- How long your retirement savings will last.
- If you are saving enough for retirement.
- What monthly income your retirement savings will provide.
Find more calculators.
Educational Articles & Tools
Learn more about planning for your future.
- Financial Solutions
- Retirement Planning
- Bad Money Habits to Break NEW 4/19
- Countdown to College NEW 4/19
- Stocks & Presidential Elections NEW 4/19
- The Anatomy of an Index NEW 4/19
- Traditional vs. Roth IRAs NEW 4/19
- When a Family Member Dies NEW 4/19
- Build Your Rainy Day Fund NEW 1/19
- Discover the 403(b) NEW 1/19
- Debunking a Few Popular Retirement Myths NEW 1/19
- Getting Your Personal Finances in Shape NEW 1/19
- Leaving a Legacy to Your Grandkids NEW 1/19
- Save & Invest Even if Money Is Tight NEW 1/19
- Tax Considerations for Retirees NEW 1/19
- The IRA and the 401(k) NEW 1/19
- When You Retire Without Enough NEW 1/19
- Your 2019 Financial To-Do List NEW 1/19
*CEFCU Investment Services is a marketing name used by CEFCU. CEFCU Investment Services Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.