If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
You are eligible to join CEFCU if you meet any of these qualifications. You:
- Live or work in one of these Illinois counties: Bond, Christian, Clinton, Fulton, Jersey, Knox, Livingston, Logan, Macon, Macoupin, Madison, Marshall, Mason, McLean, Monroe, Montgomery, Peoria, Putnam, Randolph, Saint Clair, Sangamon, Stark, Tazewell, Washington, or Woodford.
- Live, work, or worship in Alameda, Contra Costa, or Santa Clara counties in California.
- Are an employee or retiree of Caterpillar Inc., Caterpillar subsidiaries, or Caterpillar dealerships.
- Are an employee or retiree of CEFCU's partner companies.
- Are an immediate family member of someone who is eligible to join the Credit Union.*
- Are a member of a household that includes someone who is eligible to join the Credit Union.**
- Are the spouse of a member who has passed away.†
- Are a CEFCU employee or retiree.
*Immediate family members include relatives by blood or marriage or foster and adopted children of credit union members.
**A household is defined as people living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
†If the surviving spouse establishes membership within six months of the member's death.