If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
CURewards Shop and Earn FAQs
- What is the CURewards Shop and Earn?
CURewards Shop and Earn is a program that allows you to earn more points by shopping at your favorite brand-name retailers within the network. Stock up on clothing, electronics, entertainment, home and garden gear, and more and earn points with each purchase you make with your CEFCU Rewards or World Mastercard.
- How do I earn points through Shop and Earn?
Earning is easy. Just enroll in CURewards, then every time you use your CEFCU Rewards or World Mastercard at participating retailers listed on the website, you earn Shop and Earn points. To earn bonus points when shopping online, click the links in each bonus offer available from merchants or use your card when shopping in participating retailers' stores.
If you don't use the link available on the Shop and Earn website to access a participating merchant's online shopping site, you may not be awarded bonus points on offers available from that merchant.
- When will I receive my Shop and Earn points?
Shop and Earn points can take up to 30 days after a purchase to be credited to your account. If you do not see Shop and Earn points you earned within 30 days, please contact CURewards Member Service at 1.866.597.1575.
- Will I earn base points (i.e. 1 point for $1 spent) plus Shop and Earn points when I shop on the Shop and Earn website?
Yes. CEFCU Rewards or World Mastercard holders who shop on the Shop and Earn website will still earn base points awarded through the CURewards program plus bonus points from the merchants with whom they shop.
- Are there restrictions on where and how I can redeem the bonus points I earn at Shop and Earn?
No. Bonus points earned through the offers available on the Shop and Earn website will display as Shop and Earn Points. They are added to your total rewards points and can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, or CEFCU Gift Cards. Bonus points are also subject to the same rules and conditions as regular points.
- How do I find a participating retailer?
To find a retailer where you can earn Shop and Earn points, view the list of retailers or shop directly through CURewards.
- Do I need to do anything extra when shopping in store?
In the majority of instances, no; but a number of merchant bonus offers require an activation step prior to shopping in store, so it's best to first sign in to the Shop and Earn website and check out the In Store and Act to Earn tabs. Activation is easy; just click the activate button next to each offer, then make sure you use your CEFCU Rewards or World Mastercard when you shop, so you'll automatically earn Shop and Earn points.
- What is the cost to participate?
Participating in Shop and Earn is free for CURewards members. It's just our way of saying thank you. Be sure to register your CEFCU Rewards or World Mastercard in the CURewards program first by logging into your online banking account and going to Credit Card Management.
- How can I stay up-to-date on new offers?
Sign in to your CEFCU On-Line account and click Credit Card Management. Under Rewards you'll be able to check out the latest offers.
- What if I have other questions?
Please contact CURewards Member Service at 1.866.597.1575.
- Bill Pay
- Business Remote Deposit
- Buying Your First Home
- CEFCU Money Center 24 ATM Enhancements
- Reorder Checks
- College Savings
- Consolidation Student Loans
- Construction Loans FAQs
- Contactless Cards FAQs
- CURewards Shop and Earn FAQs
- Finalizing and Closing the Mortgage
- Health Savings Account
- Mastercard® Rewards Program
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mobile Banking App
- CEFCU On-Line and Mobile Banking
- Online Security
- Private Student Loans
- Refer a Friend