If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
On the go? On the couch? No matter where you are, your money is just a touch or click away.
Use any device — phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop — to connect whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you!
Get access to your CEFCU accounts anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
What can you do with CEFCU On-Line® & Mobile Banking?
- Manage accounts
- Move money
- Deposit a check (app only)
- Send secure messages
- Set up personal alerts
- Pay bills
- View eStatements
- And so much more!
CEFCU On-Line & CEFCU Mobile Banking were designed to let you easily manage nearly all of your finances. Whether you access your accounts from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, everything looks and functions the same.
The modern, intuitive design makes it smooth and easy to go from one device to another.
On-Line & Mobile Banking Features
Account Information & History
Mobile Check Deposit
Secure Access Code
Apply for a Loan
Touch ID (iOS)
Credit Card Access
Money Desktop PFM
Preferences & Themes
Spanish Language Theme
CEFCU My Pay
Enrolling in CEFCU On-Line and CEFCU Mobile Banking is easy!
Download CEFCU’s app, or connect from your web browser.
If you're already a CEFCU On-Line Banking user, you can use your login ID and password to access Mobile Banking. If you haven't registered for On-Line Banking, get started here.
Make secure in-store payments without your debit or credit card plastic. Pay from your iPhone, Samsung, or Android phone— it's quick and safe (and it's kind of fun, too).
When you shop at a merchant, Android Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead a virtual account number is used to represent your account information — so your card details stay safe.
With Android Pay you can simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal, and you're good to go. You don't even need to open an app. And, when you select "Buy with Android Pay" for in-app purchases, online checkout is as simple as a tap — no more entering your payment and address details every time you make a purchase.
As soon as you make a purchase, you'll see a payment confirmation that shows you exactly where a transaction happened, along with the merchant's name and number, so it's easy to catch any suspicious activity. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can instantly lock your device from anywhere, secure it with a new password, and even wipe it clean of your personal information.
Any CEFCU Mastercard® (debit or credit) may be used with Android Pay. You can enroll in Android Pay using your device.
When you add a credit or debit card with Apple Pay, the actual card numbers are not stored on your device or on Apple servers. Instead, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored in the Secure Element on your device. Each transaction is authorized with a one-time unique dynamic security code, instead of using the security code from the back of your card. Security and privacy is at the core of Apple Pay.
At participating stores, Apple Pay will work with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple Watch, and newer. Within apps, Apple Pay is compatible with iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3, and newer.
Any CEFCU Mastercard (debit or credit) may be used with Apple Pay. You can enroll in Apple Pay directly on your Apple device.
Tips & Information
- Have questions about CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking? Stop by or give us a call. We'd love to talk with you!
On-Line & Mobile Banking - FAQs
On-Line Banking FAQs
- Why did I receive a request to update my password?
For increased security, passwords expire periodically. You will be prompted to update your password when it expires. Your new password can't be the same as ones you've used recently.
- I’m trying to transfer money to my CEFCU credit card/loan account, but the account doesn’t appear in the drop-down menu. What should I do?
All CEFCU loan payments are made using the Transactions/Loan Payments menu. There, you’ll be able to select the loan or credit card for payment, as well as the CEFCU account from which your payment will be made.
- How do I make a payment to a CEFCU loan from an external account?
To make a payment to a CEFCU loan, the funds must come from a CEFCU account. Please transfer the funds from the external (non-CEFCU) account to a CEFCU deposit account (like your Savings or Checking account), then make the payment to your CEFCU Loan from the deposit account.
- Is my login the same for Mobile Banking and CEFCU On-Line Banking?
Yes, you will have the same login for CEFCU On-Line and Mobile Banking. You must establish a login for CEFCU On-Line before you'll be able to use Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking FAQs
- What is CEFCU's Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit a check using a smartphone or tablet that's supported by CEFCU Mobile Banking.
Photograph the front and back of your check, enter the deposit details, and you're done!
- What types of transactions can I do through Mobile Banking?
You can perform the following transactions and use these features through Mobile Banking:
- View your account information and history
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit
- Make transfers between CEFCU accounts and from member to member
- Pay bills using Quick Access or Advance Bill Pay
- Use the location search to find Member Centers and ATMs
- Reorder checks
- Apply for a loan
- Set account alerts
- View eStatements
- How do I enroll in CEFCU Mobile Banking?
If you're already a CEFCU On-Line user, then you're ready to use Mobile right now!
- If you haven't already registered for On-Line Banking, go to the Account Login box on the CEFCU homepage and click Sign Up. Follow the steps to become an On-Line and Mobile Banking user.
- Download the CEFCU Mobile Banking iOS app from the Apple App Store or the Android app from Google Play.
- Use your On-Line login to get access to Mobile Banking!
What is a “Secure Access Code?”
Secure Access Codes are part of CEFCU On-Line’s enhanced safety system, called multi-factor authentication. With MFA, you prove your identity (and therefore your right to access your CEFCU account) with two or more “factors.”
Factors can be:
• Something you KNOW (like your account number, user ID, date of
birth, or password)
• Something you HAVE (like a phone or email account)
With a Secure Access Code, the CEFCU On-Line server sends a randomly generated six-digit number to a phone number or email that’s already on file — so it can’t be faked on the spot by a fraudster. The Secure Access Code expires after a single use or a few minutes; whichever comes first.
Secure Access Codes can be sent via text, email, or even by an automated voice call — however you prefer. And, if you choose, you can “register” your device, which writes a browser cookie, so you won’t have to re-enter the Secure Access Code every time you log in (unless you delete your cookies).
Need help getting started or want to learn more about Secure Access Codes? Check out our CEFCU On-Line User Guide and video tutorials.
CEFCU On-Line Safety Tips
• Ensure your web browser, operating system, anti-virus software, and other applications are current and support 256-bit encryption.
• Memorize your passwords and change them regularly.
• Log off your CEFCU On-Line session when finished.
• Do not leave your computer unattended when logged in to CEFCU On-Line.
• Do not use public computers or unsecured WiFi when accessing CEFCU On-Line.
• If you receive an error when logging in to your account, report the error to 1.800.633.7077.
*Please note: During CEFCU's nightly processing hours, typically the hours of 8 pm (CT) and 3 am (CT) Monday - Friday and 5 pm (CT) to 12 am (CT) Sunday, transaction history displayed within CEFCU On-Line and Mobile Banking may not show all transactions for that business date and may not display an accurate calculated running balance. However, the Current Balance displayed on the account is accurate at the time it is presented.