If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
The CEFCU Investment Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
We can help you start an investment plan or build on what you already have. Our team can answer your questions and help you set up accounts that meet your goals.
Along with our experienced advisors, these resources can help you plan.
Workshops, Tutorials, & Seminars
Use our calculators to see:
- How long your retirement savings will last.
- If you are saving enough for retirement.
- What monthly income your retirement savings will provide.
Find more calculators.
Educational Articles & Tools
Learn more about planning for your future.
- Financial Solutions
- Retirement Planning
- Wise Money Moves Young Women Can Make NEW 05/18
- Fear Must Not Inhibit a Financial Strategy NEW 05/18
- A Primer for Estate Planning NEW 05/18
- Try the Bucket Approach NEW 10/18
- Characteristics of the Millionaires Next Door NEW 10/18
- Have you considered Charitable Gifting? NEW 10/18
- Smart Financial Moves in your 20s, 30s, 40s, & 50s NEW 10/18
- Tax Efficiency in Retirement NEW 10/18
- What Should You Keep? NEW 10/18
*CEFCU Investment Services & Wealth Management is a marketing name used by CEFCU. CEFCU Investment Services Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Trust services available through Members Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. FR-2035796.1-0218-0320