If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
The CEFCU Investment Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
We can help you start an investment plan or build on what you already have. Our team can answer your questions and help you set up accounts that meet your goals.
Along with our trusted advisors, these resources can help you plan.
Workshops, Tutorials, & Seminars
Use our calculators to see:
- How long your retirement savings will last.
- If you are saving enough for retirement.
- What monthly income your retirement savings will provide.
Find more calculators.
Educational Articles & Tools
Learn more about planning for your future.
- Financial Solutions
- Retirement Planning
- How Will You Spend Your Retirement Savings?
- Financial Priorities Young Families Should Address NEW 04/18
- Saving More Money, Now & Later NEW 04/18
- Your 2018 Financial To-Do List NEW 04/18
- Reducing the Risk of Outliving Your Money NEW 04/18
- Comprehensive Financial Planning: What It Is, Why It Matters NEW 04/18
*CEFCU Investment Services & Wealth Management is a marketing name used by CEFCU. CEFCU Investment Services Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Trust services available through Members Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. FR-2035796.1-0218-0320