If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
The CEFCU Investment Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services Inc., a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
We can help you start an investment plan or build on what you already have. Our team can answer your questions and help you set up accounts that meet your goals.
Along with our experienced professionals, these resources can help you plan.
Virtual Investment Seminars
- Sign up for an upcoming seminar1.
Use our calculators to see:
- How long your retirement savings will last.
- If you are saving enough for retirement.
- What monthly income your retirement savings will provide.
- Figure out your investing style with the Asset Allocation Planner.
Find more calculators.
Educational Articles & Tools
Learn more about planning for your future.
- Financial Solutions
- Retirement Planning
- Bad Money Habits to Break NEW 4/19
- Countdown to College NEW 4/19
- Stocks & Presidential Elections NEW 4/19
- The Anatomy of an Index NEW 4/19
- Traditional vs. Roth IRAs NEW 4/19
- When a Family Member Dies NEW 4/19
- Build Your Rainy Day Fund NEW 1/19
- Discover the 403(b) NEW 1/19
- Debunking a Few Popular Retirement Myths NEW 1/19
- Getting Your Personal Finances in Shape NEW 1/19
- Leaving a Legacy to Your Grandkids NEW 1/19
- Save & Invest Even if Money Is Tight NEW 1/19
- Tax Considerations for Retirees NEW 1/19
- The IRA and the 401(k) NEW 1/19
- When You Retire Without Enough NEW 1/19
- Your 2019 Financial To-Do List NEW 1/19
CEFCU Investment Services & Wealth Management is a marketing name used by CEFCU. CEFCU Investment Services Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Trust services available through Members Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.
1 Workshops are educational only and not investment advice. If you need advice regarding your financial goals and investment needs, contact a financial advisor. All guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuer. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and distributed by their affiliate, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA, 50677. CMFG Life and MEMBERS Life are stock insurance companies. MEMBERS® is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state, and may not be available in all states or through all broker/dealers. Asset allocation and diversification do not guarantee a profit or prevent a loss. See your prospectus for details about your investment options and refer to the fund prospectus for information on specific investment objectives. Variable annuities are sold by prospectus only. You can obtain a prospectus by contacting your financial advisor or the insurance company. Read it carefully.