If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
As a reminder: CEFCU does not know the status of incoming Stimulus Check deposits. Payments are posted to members' accounts as they are received. If you're expecting a payment, keep an eye on your accounts using On-Line Banking or Mobile Banking.
The U.S. Treasury announced the second batch of payments is expected to be available starting January 4, 2021 and will be automatic. For more information, visit our Economic Impact Payments page or irs.gov.
Here for you, when it matters most.
CEFCU remains committed to the promise that has guided us for generations: People helping people. Since our start in 1937, and now more than ever, we know that coming together to support members, makes us all stronger. We are continually monitoring developments surrounding COVID-19, and are taking steps to minimize the impact on members and employees.
- Stay connected anytime, anywhere with CEFCU On-Line® and Mobile Banking. Deposit checks with the Mobile Banking App, make payments to your CEFCU Loans and/or Credit Cards, send money to friends and family with CEFCU My Pay, pay bills with Biller Direct, and more.
- Not enrolled in CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking? Get started today.
- Changes due to Santa Clara County COVID-19 regulations. As a result of the Public Health Order, Member Centers located in Santa Clara County will restrict lobby services. Member Center staff will continue to be available for limited transactions. This change impacts the following Member Centers: Branham (171 Branham Lane in San Jose), Evergreen (2980 E. Capitol Expwy, Suite 90 in San Jose), Santa Clara (3607 El Camino Real in Santa Clara), and Willow Glen (670 Lincoln Avenue in San Jose).
- Be alert of scams. Scammers work to capitalize on fear and uncertainty. Take a look at some tips to avoid falling victim to COVID-19 scams.
- When visiting a Member Center:
- Please limit visitors to only those required to perform a transaction or conduct business.
- A mask or face covering will be required to enter the lobby, but you will be asked to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes. Plexiglas barriers are in place to support the health and safety of members and employees.
- Maintain six-feet of distance between yourself and other members. Floor decals have been applied to indicate this distance inside the Member Centers, and bright tape has been applied to indicate this distance for those standing outside the Member Center.
- Continue to use drive-ups where available to limit in-person interactions.
- Learn more about the steps taken to help support the health and safety of members and employees at Member Centers.
- Let us know if you have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and need to discuss support. For loan and payment assistance, give us a call at 1.800.633.7077, ext. 33520, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disasters, like tornados, earthquakes and other events, can be devastating, and oftentimes, unforeseen. But, you can help relieve some of the stress of a disaster by getting financially prepared for disasters and unexpected events.
Here are a few tips for getting yourself financially prepared:
- Sign-up for CEFCU On-Line, or download the Mobile Banking app. With CEFCU On-Line and Mobile Banking, you can take control of your finances, anytime, anywhere. Use services like:
- Mobile Check Deposit: Deposit checks, without ever leaving the comfort of your home! (Only available on Mobile Banking App.)
- CEFCU My Pay: Send money to friends and family, even if they’re not a CEFCU member.
- Online Budgeting Tools: View your account balances at a glance, even external accounts, track spending, and set budgets.
- Credit Card Alerts and Controls: Temporarily switch your CEFCU Credit Mastercard® on and off, activate a new card, set and receive alerts, and more.
- View eStatements: Access your account history, without waiting on a paper statement in the mail.
- Pay Bills: Use Bill Pay to pay bills like utilities and cable, make loan and/or credit card payments, or set up transfers to accounts not with CEFCU.
- Utilize Direct Deposit for your paycheck. Have your paycheck deposited directly to an account of your choice, so you don’t have to worry about obtaining or depositing it yourself. To set up direct deposit, provide your employer with:
- CEFCU’s routing number: 271183701
- Your 10-digit account number: Find your account number at the bottom of your CEFCU checks, on CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking, or request your account number at a Member Center. Learn more about identifying your correct 10-digit account number.
- Set up an emergency fund. Experts recommend having four to six months of living expenses saved in the event of a disaster.
- Open a My Use Savings account to help you save — you can name the account and set up recurring transfers to help yourself stick to your goal.