If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
An Update Regarding Coronavirus COVID-19:
The health and safety of CEFCU members and employees is of the utmost importance to us. We are continually monitoring developments surrounding COVID-19 and are taking steps to minimize the impact on members and employees.
Steps you can take:
- Stay connected with anytime, anywhere access through CEFCU On-Line® and Mobile Banking. You can complete many of your banking needs with online or mobile banking, all from the comfort of your home. See some of the services below for more details. Not enrolled in CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking? Get started today.
- Stay alert regarding scams. Scammers often work to capitalize on fear, and events surrounding COVID-19 are no different. Take a look at some tips to avoid falling victim to COVID-19 scams.
Steps CEFCU is taking:
- Increased sanitation protocols. Employees have been instructed to frequently wash and sanitize hands and special care is being taken to diligently sanitize high-contact surfaces. Additional supplies of hand sanitizer will be provided to all Member Centers and employees have been instructed to stay home if an illness is suspected.
- Closed the Illinois Downtown Member Center. In order to redeploy employees to other locations to meet member demand, this Member Center will be unavailable until further notice.
- Limited all other Illinois Member Center Lobbies to appointments only. In order to adhere to social distancing recommendations, we made the decision to limit lobby visits to appointments only, but drive-ups and ATMs will remain open where they are available. To make an appointment at a Member Center near you, visit cefcu.com/appointment. Please note, several restrictions apply in order to limit in-person transactions.
- Temporarily reducing hours and limiting the number of members for all other California Member Centers. Effective Monday, April 27, the Santa Clara Member Center will be open Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m. (PT), with all other California Member Centers open Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m. (PT) as well as Saturday, 10 a.m.–1 p.m (PT). We will also be limiting the number of members allowed in the California Member Centers to up to four members at a time. If you visit a California Member Center, please wait at the door for an employee to allow you in.
- Monitoring developments related to COVID-19. The CEFCU team is continually monitoring updates released by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) and are updating practices and procedures in accordance to recommendations by the CDC and the WHO.
We're here for you.
If you’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19, we’re here to help.
For loan and payment assistance, please call us at 1.800.633.7077, ext. 33520 or email us at collections@CEFCU.com.
If you're a business owner who has been financially impacted by COVID-19, see what financial relief options you might have available.
Economic Impact Payments (CARES Act)
Check the status of your payment using the irs.gov Get My Payment tool. You can also check your payment type and set up direct deposit.
The U.S. Treasury announced the first batch of Economic Impact Payments, approved as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, are expected to be available on April 15. Remaining batches will follow, until all payments have been distributed. Learn more about these payments, including who qualifies, when they’ll likely be processed and more.
Planning to use direct deposit? You can provide your CEFCU account information through the Get My Payment tool, provided by the U.S. Treasury. All you need is your 10-digit account number and CEFCU’s routing number — 271183701.
What’s my 10-digit account number? You can find your 10-digit account number on CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking, on your statements/eStatements, or at the bottom of your checks. Learn more about how to find your 10-digit account number at cefcu.com/number.
Disasters, like tornados, earthquakes and other events, can be devastating, and oftentimes, unforeseen. But, you can help relieve some of the stress of a disaster by getting financially prepared for disasters and unexpected events.
Here are a few tips for getting yourself financially prepared:
- Sign-up for CEFCU On-Line, or download the Mobile Banking app. With CEFCU On-Line and Mobile Banking, you can take control of your finances, anytime, anywhere. Use services like:
- Mobile Check Deposit: Deposit checks, without ever leaving the comfort of your home! (Only available on Mobile Banking App.)
- CEFCU My Pay: Send money to friends and family, even if they’re not a CEFCU member.
- Online Budgeting Tools: View your account balances at a glance, even external accounts, track spending, and set budgets.
- Credit Card Alerts and Controls: Temporarily switch your CEFCU Credit Mastercard® on and off, activate a new card, set and receive alerts, and more.
- View eStatements: Access your account history, without waiting on a paper statement in the mail.
- Pay Bills: Use Bill Pay to pay bills like utilities and cable, make loan and/or credit card payments, or set up transfers to accounts not with CEFCU.
- Utilize Direct Deposit for your paycheck. Have your paycheck deposited directly to an account of your choice, so you don’t have to worry about obtaining or depositing it yourself. To set up direct deposit, provide your employer with:
- CEFCU’s routing number: 271183701
- Your 10-digit account number: Find your account number at the bottom of your CEFCU checks, on CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking, or request your account number at a Member Center. Learn more about identifying your correct 10-digit account number.
- Set up an emergency fund. Experts recommend having four to six months of living expenses saved in the event of a disaster.
- Open a My Use Savings account to help you save — you can name the account and set up recurring transfers to help yourself stick to your goal.