If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
- Complete any nine of these challenges.
- Fill out the Challenge form.
- Submit the completed form.*
- A Open a My Save Certificate® account with just $5. Visit cefcu.com/mysave.
- B Name a way to spot a fake email, called phishing.
- C Tag, share, or follow CEFCU on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
- D Show an academic, arts, or sports award you received recently.
- E Ask the difference between a credit union and a bank.
- F Memorize your account number.
- G Take a picture with a CEFCU pen.
- H Learn what “CEFCU” stands for.
- I Enroll your account in eStatements.
- J Locate your nearest CEFCU Member Center.
- K Name the people featured on coins and bills.
- L List 5 things your personal budget might include.
2023 Milestone Challenge:
CEFCU primary accountholders age 10–15: Finish any nine of 12 Challenges and return your completed, signed form below by 12/31/23 to receive a $10 eGift Card from your choice of Amazon, Apple®, or Starbucks. Bring your form to any CEFCU Member Center and we’ll initial your completed challenges. (Or, have a parent/guardian date and initial them, instead.) There’s a limit of one Milestone Challenge eGift Card per CEFCU member, per year; and you must be age 10–15 when you turn in your completed form. Your eGift Card will be emailed within 4–6 weeks after we receive your completed form. Your eGift Card email notification will not come from CEFCU. If you’re under the age of 13, please use your parent’s/guardian’s email address to receive your eGift Card.
*Please fill out all information and submit your signed form: Mail it to CEFCU, P.O. Box 1715, Peoria, IL 61656-1715, ATTN: Milestone Challenge; or just drop it off at any CEFCU Member Center.