If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
Step Right Up
- Complete any nine of these challenges.
- Fill out the Challenge form.
- Submit the completed form.*
- Memorize your account number.
- Take a selfie in front of a CEFCU® sign.
- Show us your ID.
- Come up with a plan to save money.
- Explain the difference between a Credit Union and a bank.
- Make a deposit to your account.
- Explain the difference between a Credit and Debit Card.
- Learn what "CEFCU" stands for.
- Explain what a FICO is and why it matters.
- Complete a deposit voucher.
- List three things an ATM lets you do.
- Attend a CEFCU Youth Event.
2020 Milestone Challenge:
CEFCU primary accountholders age 10–15: Finish any nine of 12 Challenges and return your completed, signed form below by 12/31/20 to receive a $10 eGift Card from your choice of Amazon.com, iTunes®, or Starbucks®. Bring your form to any CEFCU Member Center and we’ll initial your completed challenges. (Or, have a parent/guardian date and initial them, instead.) There’s a limit of one Milestone Challenge eGift Card per CEFCU member, per year; and you must be age 10–15 when you turn in your completed form. Your eGift Card will be emailed within 4–6 weeks after we receive your completed form. Your eGift Card email notification will not come from CEFCU. If you’re under the age of 13, please use your parent’s/guardian’s email address to receive your eGift Card.
*Please fill out all information and submit the form one of the following ways: Mail it to CEFCU, P.O. Box 1715, Peoria, IL 61656-1715, Attn.: Milestone Challenge; or drop it off at any CEFCU Member Center.