If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
- Complete any nine of these challenges.
- Fill out the Challenge form.
- Submit the completed form.*
- Memorize your CEFCU® account number.
- Spend a day volunteering with a local charity.
- Tag, share, or follow CEFCU on social media (Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter).
- Take a selfie in front of a CEFCU sign.
- Attend a fundraiser or sporting event at your school.
- Brainstorm things you can do to earn extra money.
- Learn what “CEFCU” stands for.
- Explain what interest is and why it’s important.
- Deposit your spare change to your account.
- Come up with a strong password to use with online banking.
- Explain the difference between Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
- List 5 things your personal budget might include.
2022 Milestone Challenge:
CEFCU primary accountholders age 10–15: Finish any nine of 12 Challenges and return your completed, signed form below by 12/31/22 to receive a $10 eGift Card from your choice of Amazon.com, iTunes®, or Starbucks. Bring your form to any CEFCU Member Center and we’ll initial your completed challenges. (Or, have a parent/guardian date and initial them, instead.) There’s a limit of one Milestone Challenge eGift Card per CEFCU member, per year; and you must be age 10–15 when you turn in your completed form. Your eGift Card will be emailed within 4–6 weeks after we receive your completed form. Your eGift Card email notification will not come from CEFCU. If you’re under the age of 13, please use your parent’s/guardian’s email address to receive your eGift Card.
*Please fill out all information and submit your signed form: Mail it to CEFCU, P.O. Box 1715, Peoria, IL 61656-1715, ATTN: Milestone Challenge; or just drop it off at any CEFCU Member Center.