Learn more about
job opportunities at CEFCU.
Just as CEFCU is a great place to be a member, it's also a great place to work. As a CEFCU employee, you will play an important role in the credit union's continued success and will be helping members reach financial goals.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Earn more as your skills grow.
- Receive up to 50 hours of personal time annually for illness.
- Enjoy comprehensive medical coverage — medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Take advantage of a retirement pension plan, plus save for retirement with CEFCU's 401(k) Plan.
- Earn paid vacation to use the next calendar year.
- Shape up in the Fitness Center.
- Take advantage of opportunities for continued learning, and let CEFCU help pay for your education.
- Unlock your leadership potential with career development.
- Participate in the Employee Quality Improvement Process.
- Download a job application (applicants for Illinois positions only, PDF, 316 KB). Individuals interested in employment in California should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to the attention of Human Resources at 408.925.0369.
- Contact CEFCU or stop by a Member Center.