Planning for Kids
From diapers to daycare to college, a child's needs are a big investment. Start planning with the Preparing for Baby booklet and listening to Making Financial Room for Baby. In addition, these tools and articles have helpful tips and financial guidance for you and your child.
Tools & Resources
- Blog: Borrowing for Baby NEW
- Blog: Health Insurance and Planning for Baby
- Blog: Investing for Baby
- Blog: Spending on Baby
- Calculator: What Will It Take to Save for a College Education?
- Podcast: Are You Saving for Your Kids' College?
- Podcast: Teens and Money
- Tips: Back-to-School Shopping NEW
- Video: How to Use Children's Wants to Motivate Them to Save
- Advice for Single Parents
- Are You Saving for Your Kids College?
- Childcare Options That Won't Leave You Crying NEW
- Child ID Theft: When Ignorance Isn't Bliss
- Giving Your Kids an Allowance (Or Not)
- Grow Your Family: Financing an Adoption
- How to Cut Newborn Expenses
- Make Financial Room for Baby [EN ESPAÑOL]
Help your child develop healthy financial habits with CEFCU Youth Accounts. The Stepping Stone Program helps children get in the habit of saving. As they grow older, the Milestone Program helps teens expand and open other accounts, followed by the Capstone Program for high schoolers.