If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
CEFCU reserves the right to consider each donation request based on a case-by-case basis. In line with best practices for philanthropy, CEFCU gives added weight to organizations which manifest a collaborative approach to solving issues when deciding whether to fund a request.
Your organization, program, or event must meet the following criteria to be eligible for funding or contribution:
- A non-profit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3
- A charitable cause serving within our field of membership
- Must be in compliance with anti-discrimination laws at the Local, State, and Federal level
- Political or partisan organizations or candidates
- For-profit organizations
- Religious Entities
- Individuals who are making requests related to personal endeavors such as, but not limited to, beauty pageants, school trips, or family reunions
- Please make your request at least 30 days prior to the event for consideration. We will make every effort to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- If you have any questions about your request or this application, please email our Community Relations Manager at email@example.com.