To help meet your needs, CEFCU offers a variety of other accounts — Totten Trust, Uniform Transfer to Minor, and Club accounts.
- Name beneficiaries for CEFCU Savings, Checking, Insured Money Market Account (IMMA), and Certificates.
- Change or revoke beneficiaries at any time.
- Enjoy additional NCUA insurance coverage per beneficiary for certain accounts.
- Pass deposits to your beneficiaries upon death.
Uniform Transfer To Minor
- Permanently transfer funds to a minor.
- Designate custodian responsible for all account transactions.
- Withdraw funds only for minor's benefit.
- Set up account as a CEFCU Savings, Checking, IMMA, or Certificate.
- Enjoy CEFCU membership benefits as a club or organization.
- Qualify by having a majority of the organization's members/shareholders eligible for CEFCU membership.
- Earn dividends on deposits (must provide Taxpayer Identification Number).
Contact CEFCU for more information.