If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
Credit Cards Features & Benefits*
- Review credit limit and available credit.
- Check current & last statement balance.
- See minimum payment due & payment due date.
- Set up and access credit card eStatements.
Log in to CEFCU On-Line® from the CEFCU home page. Then, go to Services/Credit Cards.
Mastercard ID Theft Alerts™ and ID Theft Protection™
Monitors your identity and online card information and alerts you if potential fraud is detected. Plus, provides you with expert assistance 24/7 should you become the victim of Identity Theft. To learn more or to register for the service, visit mastercard.us/idtheftalerts.
ID Theft Resolution
Enjoy professional support resolving ID theft incidents. Experts guide you through the process and are available 24/7 at 1.800.MASTERCARD.
Your CEFCU Mastercard provides you with:
- Trip Cancellation Insurance: Protects you from non-refundable payments or deposits if your trip is interrupted or canceled for covered reasons and you purchased your common carrier tickets with your eligible Mastercard.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in your baggage, if the baggage you have checked on to a common carrier is delayed in transit and your tickets were purchased using an eligible Mastercard.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Assistance: Arranges emergency roadside assistance — such as jump-starts, tire change, towing, and gas delivery — if you get stuck on the road while traveling in the U.S. Service fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your eligible Mastercard.
- Access to Airport Concierge: Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet & Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival, or any connecting flights, 24/7/365 at more than 450 destinations worldwide.
- MasterRental® Coverage: Pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when your eligible Mastercard is used to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
- Mastercard Global Service™: Provides 24/7 assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, replacing lost travel documents, medical referral, assistance with locating ATMs, and help with account-related questions by calling 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372).
- Master Assist Travel Assistance Services: Provides pre-trip destination information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage. Also provides help with referrals to a network of physicians, arranging hospital transfers, and referrals to attorneys, local embassies, and consulates, if you are traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- Priceless® Cities: Registered cardholders can book amazing one-of-a-kind experiences in dining, shopping, sporting events, concerts, plus be the first to know about premier events and other offers in some of the world’s most exciting cities, available only to Mastercard cardholders.
Digital Payment Options
Make secure online and in-store purchases with your phone, watch, or other device. Your CEFCU Mastercard Credit Card works with several digital wallets.
Masterpass by Mastercard
CEFCU Masterpass by Mastercard allows you to safely store your CEFCU Mastercard, Debit Mastercard, and other payment methods and check out quickly at participating merchants.
With the CEFCU Rewards Mastercard or World Mastercard Credit Cards, you’ll earn Rewards points for every dollar of net purchases made with your card. Plus, you can earn bonus points on merchandise and travel purchased through CURewards.
As you earn points, redeem them for:
- Airline Tickets with no blackout dates.
- Vacation packages including cruises, hotels, and more.
- CEFCU Mastercard Gift Cards ranging from $50–$500, which gives you a cash back option with your CEFCU Rewards or World Credit Card.
- Car Rentals.
- Merchandise including jewelry, electronics, and more, starting with as few as 2,500 points.
Fuel Rewards® program
A free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel purchases just by using your CEFCU Mastercard. Learn more and enroll at www.fuelrewards.com/how.
- Higher minimum credit line
- Additional bonus points when shopping select categories: 1.5 points per dollar on fuel and 2 points per dollar on dining, lodging, airfare, and auto rentals
- Concierge Service: Enjoy exclusive, personal assistance with dinner reservations, event tickets, locating hard-to-find items, buying and delivering gifts, and coordinating business-related arrangements.*
- No foreign transaction fee when you’re traveling abroad
- Luxury Hotel and Travel Options: Enjoy the perfect accommodation from a unique collection of exceptional hotels and resorts with a room upgrade, early check-in, late check-out, complimentary breakfast for two daily, exclusive amenities, and more. Plus, receive periodic special offers on airline tickets, cruises, and other travel.*†††
- Extended Warranty: Doubles the original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store-brand) warranty for up to 12 months — 24 months for World Card — on most new items purchased entirely with your CEFCU Mastercard.
- Price Protection: If you purchase a new item with your card and then see it advertised for less within 60 days (or 120 for World Card) this benefit can refund the difference.
- SecureCode for online shopping.
- Zero Liability: Protection for unauthorized purchases, whether they were made in a store, over the phone, or online.‡‡
- EMV Chip Technology for an extra layer of security when your card is used at merchants with chip-enabled terminals.
*Certain conditions, restrictions, and exclusions apply. For full details, see the Credit Card Disclosures, Guide to Benefits, or contact CEFCU. Complete details are available in the CEFCU Mastercard and Rewards Mastercard Cardholder Agreement.
Mastercard In Control provides email or mobile alerts every time there is activity on your CEFCU Mastercard Credit Card. Learn more and get started at mastercardincontrol.com/us.
Identity Theft Alerts monitors your online identity and card information and alerts you if potential fraud is detected. Learn more and enroll at mastercard.us/idtheftalerts.
Baggage Delay Insurance reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in your baggage, if the baggage you have checked on to a common carrier is delayed in transit and your tickets were purchased with your CEFCU Mastercard Credit Card.
Trip Cancellation Insurance protects you and your family against forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments, and deposits if your trip is interrupted or cancelled and you have purchased your common carrier tickets with your eligible CEFCU Mastercard Credit Card.
MasterAssist Travel Coverage provides assistance when traveling — including emergency medical assistance, prescriptions, legal assistance, and Master RoadAssist service if your car breaks down while traveling in the U.S. — by calling 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372).
MasterRental® Coverage pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when you initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction with your eligible CEFCU Mastercard Credit Card.
Select transactions, such as cash advances, balance transfers, insurance charges posted to the account, and others, are excluded from earning points. Points cannot be transferred from the CEFCU Rewards or World Credit Card program to the CEFCU Non-Rewards Credit Card program and must be used before the Rewards or World card is closed. Points can exist on an account for up to five calendar years and will start to expire in the 5th calendar year. Rewards points earned on CEFCU Credit Cards are administered by CURewards (“the Program”) on behalf of CEFCU and are NOT: a deposit; obligations of CEFCU, the NCUA, or any affiliated entity; insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Learn more at cefcu.com/rewards. Complete program details will be provided when you receive your Rewards or World Mastercard Credit Card.
Points earned through CURewards Mall will be added to your total redeemable point balance. Bonus point offers on purchases made through the CURewards Mall program (for both online and in-store offers) will vary by merchant and change frequently. To earn bonus points, you must enroll your card on the CURewards website, then use the CURewards Mall tab to access links to participating merchants and available offers.
†††Limited quantities, subject to availability.
Extended Warranty doubles the original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranty for up to 12 or 24 months on most new items purchased entirely with your CEFCU Mastercard.
Price Protection covers purchases should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 or 120 days (CEFCU Mastercard and CEFCU Rewards Mastercard are 60, CEFCU World Mastercard is 120) from the date of purchase using your eligible Mastercard, so you may be reimbursed for the price difference. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. See the CEFCU Mastercard Credit Cardholder Guide to Benefits or the CEFCU World Mastercard Credit Cardholder Guide to Benefits for complete terms and conditions or call 1.800.Mastercard (1.800.627.8372) for assistance.
The Mastercard Zero Liability program protects against unauthorized purchases. See www.mastercard.com/zeroliability for full terms and conditions.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Priceless and World Mastercard are registered trademarks and Mastercard ID Theft Protection, Mastercard ID Theft Alerts and Priceless Cities are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
©2017 Mastercard. All third party trademarks belong to their respective owners.