Estimate a loan term, total amount borrowed, or monthly payment based upon an interest rate you choose.* See calculator instructions below.
* The amounts presented are estimated projections based upon the values entered. When calculating a payment for a home loan, remember that CEFCU Home Loans are offered with monthly payments. Calculated Home Loan payments include only principal and interest.
To use this calculator, enter appropriate values in all but one of the calculator fields, using the TAB key to jump from field to field:
- The term, in years, for the loan you're considering. (Typical Home Loan terms are 10, 15, 20, and 30 years; typical vehicle loans range from 25 years.)
- The interest rate for the loan or home loan you're interested in. (This field is required.)
- The amount you wish to borrow.
- The balloon payment you would need to make at the end of the loan term. (Most home and vehicle loans have no balloon payment. For most estimates, you can just leave this at "0.")
- The monthly payment you would like to make.
Then, click the "Calculate" button next to the blank field for the desired result.
If you estimate an 8% interest rate, a $10,000 loan amount, a $0 balloon payment, and a 4-year loan term, you would then click the "Calculate" button to the right of the monthly payment field to get an estimated monthly payment of $244.13.