Choose the convenient and secure way to get your tax refund. Have it go right to your CEFCU account with direct deposit.
Benefits of Direct Deposit
With direct deposit, you:
- Get your refund faster.
- Avoid lost or stolen refund checks.
- Have access to it through CEFCU On-Line® and Mobile Banking.
Direct Deposit Instructions
Be sure to provide CEFCU’s routing number — 271183701 — and your 10-digit account number to the IRS or your tax preparer.
If you want to split your refund between accounts, you can:
- Use the IRS Form 8888 with your paper return.
- Follow the directions in your tax software to do it electronically.
- Let your tax preparer know where to deposit your refund.
Contact CEFCU if you have questions about direct deposit.