If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
Business Account & Loan Documentation Requirements
For questions about CEFCU Business accounts and Required Account Documentation, contact a Business Services Representative.
To apply for a CEFCU Business Loan or Business Credit Card, contact a CEFCU Business Loan Officer and provide the Required Documentation as indicated.
- Social Security number or Employer Identification number
- Driver's License
- Automated Services Agreement (PDF)
- Business Member Due Diligence Checklist (PDF, 1.15 MB)
- Business Member Overdraft Transfer Plan Request and Designation (PDF, 1.51 MB)
- Business Resolution Card (PDF)
- Business Signature Card (PDF)
- Consent Form for Overdraft Protection (PDF)
- Identity Information form (PDF)
- Money Services Business Questionnaire (PDF)
- Entity legal documentation and proof of business registration (see Entity types below for requirements)
Loans, Credit Cards, and Credit Lines
- Business balance sheet and income statement for the last two years along with most recent quarter
- Business debt schedule providing balance and monthly payments on all outstanding business obligations
- Business plan, which should include a minimum three years projected revenue and expense figures, for start–up businesses
- Entity loan documentation (see Entity types below for requirements)