Earn competitive fixed rates with CEFCU Certificates and
My Save Certificates®.
CEFCU Certificates allow you to save in a variety of ways while
- Terms are available from three months to five years.
- Dividends can post to the Certificate or another CEFCU account.
- There is a seven-day grace period with automatic renewal.
- Minimum balance is just $1,000 for Certificates, $5 for My Save Certificates.
- Accounts are federally insured up to at least $250,000 by the NCUA, a U.S. Government Agency.
Regular Certificate rates are paid on balances of $1,000 to $99,999.99; Jumbo Certificate rates are available on balances of $100,000 or more. In addition, CEFCU is offering My Save Certificates, a great way for any age to get on the savings track. For more information on Certificate options, contact CEFCU.
The My Save Certificate gives you an easy and convenient way to build your savings while earning a great rate.
- $5 opening deposit
- 12-month term
- Same rate as 12-month Certificate
At the end of the 12-month term if the balance is $1,000 or more, the My Save Certificate will automatically be rolled into a regular Certificate with a 12-month term. If the balance is less than $1,000, the Certificate will automatically renew into another 12-month My Save Certificate.