If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
- How do I reorder checks?
You can reorder checks for your CEFCU Checking account online.
To reorder checks:
- Log in to CEFCU On-Line®.
- Select Services from the menu at the top.
- Select Checking Services, then click Order new or replacement Checks and accessories.
- Select the box next to the account you would like to order checks for.
- Follow the prompts to make your selection of the available check designs or choose Quick Order to proceed with the same selection as your last order.
- Confirm your personalization and click Continue.
- Add the Checks to your Shopping Cart and proceed through the Checkout process.
- Once you submit your order, you will receive a confirmation email to track your order. When the checks ship, the amount charged will come directly out of your CEFCU Checking account. This charge will appear as 'Harland Clarke' on your statements.
If you have any questions about check ordering, please contact CEFCU.
- Bill Pay
- Business Remote Deposit
- Buying Your First Home
- CEFCU Money Center 24 ATM Enhancements
- Reorder Checks
- College Savings
- Consolidation Student Loans
- Construction Loans FAQs
- Contactless Cards FAQs
- CURewards Shop and Earn FAQs
- Finalizing and Closing the Mortgage
- Health Savings Account
- Mastercard® Rewards Program
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mobile Banking App
- CEFCU On-Line and Mobile Banking
- Online Security
- Private Student Loans
- Refer a Friend