If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
CEFCU On-Line® and Mobile Banking
- Why did I receive a request to update my password?
For increased security, passwords expire periodically. You will be prompted to update your password when it expires. Your new password can’t be the same as any passwords you’ve used recently.
- How do I update my password?
To change your password before it expires, log in to CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking and go to Menu > Settings, then choose Change Password. Enter your current password, your new password, and confirm your new password.
If you have forgotten your password and are unable to log in, select Forgot your password? when logging in.
Note: This process will require a Secure Access Code.
- What are the password requirements?
Passwords must be at least 8 characters long but have no more than 25 characters. Passwords must contain a minimum of 1 number, 1 lowercase, and 1 uppercase character.
Note: These requirements will display when you are prompted to change your password.
- Can I re-use my password?
No, your password cannot be the same as any passwords you’ve used recently.
- Is my login information the same for both CEFCU On-Line & Mobile Banking?
Yes, your Login ID and password are the same for both CEFCU On-Line & Mobile Banking.
- What is a Secure Access Code?
A Secure Access Code (SAC) is a security feature that has been added to ensure that CEFCU is in compliance with multi-factor regulations. A SAC allows CEFCU to identify you and make sure your accounts are secure when attempting to access your account through CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking. SACs offer another level of protection to your account in case someone gets access to your Login ID and password and tries to log in to your account. If they do not have access to obtain a SAC, they cannot access your online account.
The SAC is a 6-digit code that is sent to one of the contact points we have on file for you. It will be sent when you log in for the first time or any other time you attempt to log in using a new browser, computer, or mobile device that you have not previously registered. Each SAC you receive is a new 6-digit code, and they are only valid for 15 minutes.
- The contact information listed for me to get my Secure Access Code is not correct. What should I do?
Please contact CEFCU at 1.800.633.7077, ext. 37030 to update your contact information that CEFCU has on file. You can also update your contact information once logged in to On-Line or Mobile Banking by going to Menu > Settings > Secure Delivery.
- Am I going to need a new Secure Access Code every time I log in to CEFCU On-Line/Mobile Banking?
To ensure CEFCU is in compliance with multi-factor regulations, a SAC is required every time you log in to your online account from an unregistered browser or device. You can register multiple browsers and devices by entering a new SAC for each and selecting to register them.
Note: Clearing your cookies and cache will unregister any browser or device, so you will need to obtain a new SAC and register it again the next time you log in.
- I’m trying to transfer money to my CEFCU Credit Card/Loan account but the account doesn’t appear in the drop-down menu. What should I do?
All CEFCU Loan payments can be made by going to Transfers & Payments > Loan/Card Payment. From there, you’ll be able to select the Loan or Credit Card account that you wish to pay, as well as the CEFCU account from which your payment will be made.
- How do I make a CEFCU Loan payment from an external account?
You first must link your external account to CEFCU On-Line so you can transfer money between the two. To do so, go to Transfers & Payments > Connect External Account, then follow the necessary steps. Once your account is linked, you can make a loan payment by going to Transfers & Payments > Loan/Card Payment.
- What kind of mobile device do I need to sign up for CEFCU Mobile Banking?
CEFCU Mobile Banking is available on Apple® and Android™ devices. If you have another device, please contact CEFCU at 1.800.633.7077, ext. 37030.
Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- How can I enroll in CEFCU Mobile Banking?
Enrollment is easy! Go to your phone’s app store and download the CEFCU Mobile Banking app. Then, enter your CEFCU primary account number (7 digits or less, depending on account), date of birth, last four digits of your Social Security number, and choose a Login ID consisting of at least 8 characters.
If you are already enrolled in CEFCU On-Line, simply enter the same credentials to gain access to CEFCU Mobile Banking once the app is downloaded.
- What types of transactions can I do through CEFCU On-Line/Mobile Banking?
There are a variety of transaction options and features in CEFCU On-Line/Mobile Banking. You can:
- View your deposit and loan accounts
- Check your current and available balances
- View recent transactions
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit*
- Conduct transfers between CEFCU accounts
- Pay bills via CEFCU Bill Pay or Biller Direct
- Find Member Center, ATM, and Shared Branch locations
- Reorder checks
- Apply for a loan
- Set account alerts
- View images of cleared checks
- Access Online Budgeting Tools
- View eStatements
- Make Loan/Card Payments
- Open additional accounts
- Update your contact information
- Set up external accounts
- Access Card Management tools
*Mobile Check Deposit can only be used while on a mobile device. The user must be 18 years or older to deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit and have an open Checking Account in good standing.
- What do I do if I forgot my CEFCU On-Line/Mobile Banking password?
If you are signing in through cefcu.com, enter your Login ID, then select Forgot your password?.
If you are signing in through the Mobile Banking app, select Forgot your password?, then follow the steps to reset your password.
- Bill Pay
- Business Remote Deposit
- Buying Your First Home
- CEFCU On-Line® and Mobile Banking
- College Savings
- Consolidation Student Loans
- Construction Loans
- Contactless Cards
- CURewards Shop and Earn
- Finalizing and Closing the Mortgage
- Health Savings Account
- Hybrid HELOC
- Mastercard® Rewards Program
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online Security
- Private Student Loans
- Refer a Friend
- Reorder Checks