If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
- How do I sign up for eStatements?
When logged into CEFCU’s On-Line Banking, go to Settings and choose Statement Delivery. To enroll, you’ll need to first change the Delivery Type from the default Paper to eStatements. Agree to the eStatement Disclosure and Consent. Next, input a valid email address under the Address column. You will need to verify your device is able to view PDF files by obtaining a keyword from the directions provided. Click Save to keep your changes.
- Why does it only show my Savings account?
Your Savings account number is your base number. Any product and/or service you have with CEFCU will be shown under that base number.
- How far back do Statements show?
After enrollment, the last 7 years of statements should be available or since account opening, whichever occurs first.
- My Credit Card isn’t on my eStatement?
Credit Card statements are not listed with your eStatements. You must first register your Card under Services then Credit Cards. From this portal, you can enroll with Credit Card eStatements.
- I’ve enrolled in eStatements but where do I view them?
After enrollment, you can view your eStatements under the Transactions tab within CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking. Here you can find an option labeled View eStatements.
- Bill Pay
- Business Remote Deposit
- Buying Your First Home
- CEFCU Money Center 24 ATM Enhancements
- College Savings
- Consolidation Student Loans
- Construction Loans FAQs
- CURewards® Mall FAQs
- Finalizing and Closing the Mortgage
- Health Savings Account
- Mastercard® Rewards Program
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mobile Banking App
- Online Banking
- Online Security
- Private Student Loans
- Refer a Friend