If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
- How do I sign up for eStatements?
When logged into CEFCU’s On-Line® or Mobile Banking, go to Settings and choose Statement Delivery. To enroll, you’ll need to first change the Delivery Type from the default Paper to eStatements. Agree to the eStatement Disclosure and Consent. Next, input a valid email address under the Address column. You will need to verify your device is able to view PDF files by obtaining a keyword from the directions provided. Click Save to keep your changes.
- Why does it only show my Savings account?
Your Savings account number is your base account. Any product and/or service you have with CEFCU will be shown under that base account, except for Credit Card and mortgage statements. Mortgage eStatements are automatically enrolled when a Savings account is enrolled.
- How far back do Statements show?
After enrollment, the last 7 years of statements should be available or since account opening, whichever occurs first. Credit Card eStatements do not go back that far.
- I’ve enrolled in eStatements but where do I view them?
After enrollment, you can view your eStatements under the Transactions tab within CEFCU On-Line or Mobile Banking. Here you can find an option labeled View eStatements.
- Bill Pay
- Business Remote Deposit
- Buying Your First Home
- CEFCU Money Center 24 ATM Enhancements
- Reorder Checks
- College Savings
- Consolidation Student Loans
- Construction Loans FAQs
- Contactless Cards FAQs
- CURewards Shop and Earn FAQs
- Finalizing and Closing the Mortgage
- Health Savings Account
- Mastercard® Rewards Program
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mobile Banking App
- CEFCU On-Line and Mobile Banking
- Online Security
- Private Student Loans
- Refer a Friend