If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 1.800.633.7077.
Use this checklist to make sure your home is in shape.
- Gutters and downspouts: Make sure they are clear and draining away from your home.
- Roof: Be sure shingles have not been damaged or are missing.
- A/C unit: Hire a professional to service and clean the unit before summer.
- Windows: Check them for breaks or damaged sills and be sure they still close and lock.
- Outside faucets: Test faucets to be sure they are in good working order.
- Outdoor lighting: Replace broken or non-working bulbs. Install new lighting while the weather's nice.
- Landscaping: Get rid of weeds and dead plants, prune overgrowth, and prepare for planting.
- Wood trim: Repair and paint wood trim, railings, and decks.
- Low spots: Level or fill holes in the yard to protect your foundation from rain and damage.
- Concrete: Fill and seal any cracks you find in walks and drives.
- Chimney: Have a professional inspect, repair, and clean.
- Exterior: Clean your siding. Be sure to follow directions and safety guidelines if you're power washing.
If you're thinking about a major home repair or improvement, see how a CEFCU Home Equity Line of Credit can help you get it done.