Personal Identification Number
Help protect your account from unauthorized use by selecting and periodically changing a secure Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Choose a unique number you can remember.
- Numbers like your birthdate, address, or 1–2–3–4.
- The last four digits of your phone number.
- Repeated numbers like 1–1–1–1.
- Anything that starts with a zero.
- Call 309.633.3600 or 1.800.447.2478.
- Choose option 3 from the main menu.
- Follow the system prompts to choose and activate your new PIN.