Starting a New Job
Use these resources to help make retirement and benefit decisions on your new job.
Tools & Resources
- Blog: Build Your Resume
- Blog: Students: Still Looking for Ways to Earn Money This Summer?
- Blog: The 'S' Word
- Blog: Your Personal Earnings History and Forecast
- Tips: Uncover the Costs of Job Hunting NEW
- Video: Use Direct Deposit and Automatic Transfers to Simplify Finances
- Video: You CAN Change Your Career Plans!
- Facebook Profiles a Potential Snag with Employers
- How to Land a Great Internship
- Internship: How to Get One
- Negotiate Better Salary at a New Job
- New Grads: Position Yourself for Job Offer
- No-Brainer Tips for Your Job Interview NEW
- Social Media Faux Pas Prove Costly
- Tattoos Raise Questions About Workplace Acceptance
- The Time Has Come to Get a Job
- This Isn't Your Average Interview
Whether you are trying to decide what to do with your retirement plan or need advice on health insurance changes, contact CEFCU for help.